Client Partner - April 2018
About The Position
ReFUEL4 has reinvented advertising.
Combining AI with human designers, ReFUEL4 offers unprecedented advertising campaign performance.
The world's largest advertisers are already on our platform:
- World's largest ride hailing apps
- World's largest e-commerce marketplaces
- World's largest gaming companies
- World's leading apparel companies
ReFUEL4 was named Innovator of the Year by Facebook.
If you don't think you are a top notch sales professional; if you can't handle pressure; if you used to making excuses instead of getting results; if you are hesitating at all just reading this, please don't apply!
If you want to work in a fast-pace, highly rewarding environment where only the best survive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real team work, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
You will likely fail to make the cut.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose!
Client Prospecting and Sales Knowledge
- Find new and creative ways to prospect clients.
- Able to reach out to a high volume of clients.
- Follow Sales Process as defined by Sales Business Operations.
- Follow-up of MQLs (marketing qualified leads) from ADR (Account Development Representative) within defined timelines.
- Able to build relationships and influence prospective clients.
- Can overcome selling “obstacles”.
- Maintain knowledge of all of our latest Partners (Facebook, SnapChat, Google and other Partners...) creative best practices and strategies.
- Create and execute a prospecting strategy.
- Create and deliver sales pitches.
- Outcome oriented closers need only apply
- Create solid contracts for clients with updated company rates and terms.
- Able to close, not make excuses
- Business Degree from a university that matters
- Proficient in standard business software and sales CRM applications.
- 2-3 Years professional sales experience. Digital Sales/Media Sales experience a plus.
- Excellent International Business English Proficiency both written and oral.
- Experience walking prospective clients through product demos via conference calls.
- If you are a self starter and can multi-task this is a great place for you.