Client Partner/Sales Executive - China Market
About The Position
Who is ReFUEL4?
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform. A worldwide team of designers work on briefs 24/7, developing hundreds of ad creatives per day. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 is able to predict the performance of an ad before it is displayed, thereby saving advertisers media costs and time-to-market.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore with offices in Austin, TX and Manila. The Client Partner - China market role is focused on building partnerships, acquiring clients, and growing the business in the China Market. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a full-service, digital marketing solution that works to the clients we care about.
A Hunter: Finding new and creative ways to prospects excites you. You are driven by the hunt and have the tenacity to reach out to a high volume of potential clients in a methodical manner on a regular basis.
A Builder: Build relationships by building trust. Behave like a true Client Partner (with flavors of consultant, digital marketing industry and technical knowledge). You see to intimately understands the client’s organization, culture and specific needs. You understand that you have to earn the right to sell to your clients.
A Closer: Set big goals and drive towards those. You are a leader and have expertise in identifying, developing , progressing, negotiating and closing large, most complex, leading edge, high-risk opportunities, planning and leading negotiations with the highest levels of client management. You are not afraid of tough conversations and overcoming objections.
Action Orientated: You don't wait for someone to tell you what to do. If there was a problem, you solve it. Take a risk, fail fast, learn, and move forward.
- Create and execute a thorough and methodical prospecting strategy
- Create and deliver sales pitches
- Close deals
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Mandarin with previous experience with sales in the China market
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, marketing, or sales/lead development role at a SaaS company
- 3-5+ years of value based sales experience (level and compensation dependent on experience)
- Prior experience and knowledge of digital marketing and media
- Experience creating and executing on a prospecting strategy
- Adept at using CRM software
- Experience creating and managing solid sales contracts
- Experience meeting and exceeding a quota of 10k or more of monthly recurring revenue
- Competitive base and incentives package
- Comprehensive employer sponsored medical