Account Executive/Client Partner
About The Position
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore. US Headquarters in Austin, TX is focused on building partnerships, acquiring clients, and growing the business. ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform on which more than 10,000 designers worldwide have registered. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 provides advertisers and designers real-time performance and targeting data, which then guides further design iterations, creating sustained performance enhancement that reduces the cost of online advertising.
A Hunter: Finding new and creative ways to prospects excites you. You are driven by the hunt and have the tenacity to reach out to a high volume of potential clients in a methodical manner on a regular basis.
A Builder: Build relationships by building trust. Behave like a true Client Partner (with flavors of consultant, industry and technical knowledge). You see to intimately understands the client’s organization, culture and specific needs. You understand that you have to earn the right to sell to your clients.
A Closer: Set big goals and drive towards those. You are a leader and have expertise in identifying, developing, progressing, negotiating and closing large, most complex, leading edge, high-risk opportunities, planning and leading negotiations with the highest levels of client management. You are not afraid of tough conversations and overcoming objections.
Action Orientated: You don't wait for someone to tell you what to do. If there was a problem, you solve it. Take a risk, fail fast, learn, and move forward.
- Create and execute a thorough and methodical prospecting strategy
- Create and deliver sales pitches
- Close deals
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, marketing, or sales/lead development role at a SaaS company
- 3-5+ years of value based sales experience (level and compensation dependent on experience)
- Have digital marketing/creative production industry knowledge
- Experience creating and executing on a prospecting strategy
- Adept at using CRM software
- Experience creating and managing solid sales contracts
- Experience meeting and exceeding a quota of 10k or more of monthly recurring revenue
- Competitive base and incentives package
- Comprehensive employer sponsored medical with additional elective options
- Unlimited PTO