Account Development Representative (ADR)
About The Position
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform on which more than 10,000 designers worldwide have registered. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 provides advertisers and designers performance and targeting data, which then guides further design iterations, creating sustained performance enhancement that reduces the cost of online advertising.
ReFUEL4 Austin is looking to add an Account Development Representative to our team. As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will focus on prospecting potential leads and supporting the Sales team. This role will need a secure understanding of the online advertising industry. The ADR will work to research and secure solid sales leads for the team, prepare educational content and set up our Client Partners (Sales Team) for successful meetings with potential clients, This role will reach out to potential clients at a high volume, track leads and sales efforts in our CRM system.
Client Prospecting & Market Knowledge
Cold outreach to prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
Research potential leads to prospect and nurture for meetings with the sales team
Track and prospect potential clients in specific media spend range
Record and track all marketing-qualified-lead (MQL) activity in our CRM system (HubSpot)
Secure specific contacts and set up meetings for Sales team
Learn and understand Facebook, Snapchat, Google and other platform media buying activity
Develop skills in consultative selling
Learn and put into place best practices for building client relationships
Collaborate with other internal teams on cross-functional learning opportunities
Gain knowledge of all of our latest partner (Facebook, SnapChat, Google,etc..) ad creative best practices and strategies
- Prior experience in a customer-facing sales, marketing, or sales/lead development role
- Prior experience executing cold outreach programs to drive awareness and lead generation
- Polished presentation skills and business acumen
- Self-driven, demonstrates strong work ethic and internal motivation to reach specific targets
- Strong interest and desire to learn digital marketing industry
- Ability to engage and influence gatekeepers, decision-makers, and other customer stakeholders to take action
- Effective communicator - verbally and written