Customer Success Manager - APAC
About The Position
Who is ReFUEL4
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform. A worldwide team of designers work on briefs 24/7, developing hundreds of ad creatives per day. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 is able to predict the performance of an ad before it is displayed, thereby saving advertisers media costs and time-to-market.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore with offices in Austin, TX and Manila.
Customer Success Managers drive the relationship between ReFUEL4, it’s clients and partners to ensure usage, satisfaction and performance. Customer Success Managers have strong commercial acumen, client management skills and a passion for creative, digital marketing and client satisfaction. They are business-savvy individuals who understand the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies. They work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, business objectives and ensure ReFUEL4 meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. They balance understanding and providing solutions to client needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
What you’ll do
Help improve the client’s marketing performance through best practice usage of the ReFUEL4 platform Upsell, cross sell, and drive product adoption. Ensure high level of client satisfaction in all areas Interact with a broad level of client contacts ranging from UA through to marketing managers, Directors, VP's, and CXO. Deliver solution and service recommendations to meet and exceed client business objectives. Present complex information in a clear manner, both written and verbal. Work in tandem with the Partnerships team to support opportunity growth. Prepare and present performance business reviews and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities. Coach and lead internal creative and delivery teams to provide the best output for the customer. Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ internally with cross functional teams. Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the product Identify areas for further collaboration within our client’s portfolios.
- Identify opportunities to expand ReFUEL4 product offering to existing clients by having a clear understanding of their business objectives.
- Work with Sales and Platform Delivery teams to ensure we are identifying and action on opportunities to recommend upgrades.
- Hit monthly KPIs.
- Identify and produce Case Studies.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree.
- Client management/creative production management experience.
- Ability to work effectively and influence global teams.
- Knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snap, YT, Google, etc.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Clear and comprehensive communication with clients globally – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to perform in ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter who has a passion for learning.
- Understanding of creative design tools: PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in fast paced situations.
- Ability to identify and empathize with common and specific client issues in the social media marketing landscape.
- Basic understanding of the human condition and why decisions are made.
- Ability to craft topics and drive conversations in terms that interest and benefit the client.