About The Position
How should humans engage with AI to shape and generate art?
What decisions do we want made for us? And what autonomy should we retain? Of the millions of possible futures, which ones should we surface first and which actions should we facilitate?
As a ReFUEL4 product manager, You will ask these questions of yourself, and of your colleagues in different business divisions - AI engineers, data scientists, client and designer facing operational folks, and clients.
With that full picture, and the data you derive from it, you can now draw out the best possible futures for the company, and estimate them out, choose a winner, and lead it into existence.
ReFUEL4’s global army of designers battle ad fatigue by refueling Facebook ads with fresh creative so campaigns never go stale. We were also the winner of Facebook's prestigious Marketing Partner 2016 Innovation Award, and Google's first Creative Partner.
Come join a rapid growth engineering team in ReFUEL4's Singapore HQ. Our mission is to enable humans to make better art, and better business decisions around art in advertising - also known as Creative.
This role is highly cross-functional and requires influencing leaders across the business.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
ReFUEL4 is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and actively seek new colleagues with different opinions backgrounds and strengths.
This position is based in our Singapore HQ - relocation assistance is available.
You will own one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth. You should have experience in UI/UX, data visualization and growth marketing or community management.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of today's and tomorrow's AIs. Then break through them.
- Design new product experiences for advertisers, designers, or our own sales, support and operational staff.
- Pair with engineers on a daily and weekly basis to craft product development plans, including timelines, technologies to be used, etc.
- Research and identify new ways to reach our target audiences and tools to accomplish those tasks.
- Communicate frequently and dedicatedly with clients, designers and team members to understand their needs and help develop optimal products.
- Co-create with the data science, marketing and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches, iteration and growth.
You might be a good fit if:
- You excel at breaking down complex problems and illustrating them with the essence of simplicity.
- You are completely obsessed with extraordinary UI and UX
- You are looking for a company with a mission you care about. ReFUEL4's empowers designers around the world with an equal opportunity to service the world's biggest advertisers.
- You have strong analytical abilities, as well as knowledge of state of the art analytics tools.
- You understand agile and lean principles.
- You have some experience with advertising
- You are a well organized strong communicator