Inside Sales Executive
About The Position
The Inside Sales Executive will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and
interacting with customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Sales
team. He/She will have a keen understanding of ReFUEL4 product offerings, and the ability to close deals while communicating our value.
• Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales team via outbound calling, email
communications, and other direct marketing methods
• Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by
initiating contact with potential clients.
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with
strategic plan, developed by the Sales Business Operations Manager.
• Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Hubspot, producing regular
• Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales.
- Business Degree
- 2-3 years professional sales experience
- Proficient in Hubspot (CRM software)
- Excellent written and verbal International Business English communication skills
- Ability to lead product demos via conference calls with prospective clients
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to problem-solve
- Critical thinking
- Ability to produce desired outcome
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed