Senior Human Resource Manager - Alabang, PH
About The Position
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform on which more than 10,000 designers worldwide have registered. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 provides advertisers and designers real-time performance and targeting data, which then guides further design iterations, creating sustained performance enhancement that reduces the cost of online advertising.
Come join a fun, dynamic, high-growth global tech company with offices in Alabang, Philippines! ReFUEL4 is looking for an experienced (Senior/Director Level), highly motivated Human Resources Manager. This person will report to the Global Director of Talent Operations based in Singapore. The ideal candidate has previous HR experience in the Philippines working for a global company. This role is responsible for owning and overseeing a wide variety of Human Resources tasks, including but not limited to, reviewing, recommending and overseeing PH HR policy, recruiting, new employee on boarding, employee issue resolution, employee orientation, payroll, employee engagement activities, learning and career development, people data analysis, compensation and benefits.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to be a part of building a great company!
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
PH HR Operations
- Implement and oversee global policy
- Identify local policy needs
- Ensure HR processes and systems are in place and efficient
· Oversee talent acquisition process.
- Scheduling interviews (using Talent tracking software), facilitate background checks, and prepare offer letters
- Ensure offers align with current role ranges
· Identify new opportunities to source qualified candidates in PH
· Assist with career site management and updates
· Oversee new employee onboarding and orientation
· Oversee employee moral events (e.g., weekly happy hour, birthdays, offsites)
· Oversee employee moral budget
· Support PH benefit open enrolment, salary planning, option planning, and bonus planning
· Assist with system administration for HR systems
· Assist with ensuring data integrity through data entry and/or auditing
· Payroll - assist with preparing monthly payroll. Ensure accuracy in CPF deductions and contributions
· Support tracking and administration of team budget
· Assist in employee communication
· Employee file maintenance
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· 5-10+ years experience in HR function in global company
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field (Masters preferred)
· 3+ year managing HR team
· Ability to work and thrive in dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to get things done with a sense of urgency
· Passionate about serving internal customers
· Ability to work independently and problem solve
· Demonstrates humility, kindness and fairness in every interaction
We greatly appreciated your interest in ReFUEL4! Due to the volume of candidates only those selected for interview will be contacted.