Creative Director - Digital/Video
About The Position
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform. A worldwide team of designers work on briefs 24/7, developing hundreds of ad creatives per day. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 is able to predict the performance of an ad before it is displayed, thereby saving advertisers media costs and time-to-market.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore with offices in Austin, TX and Manila.
The Creative Lead role will be based in our Manila (Alabang) office but working with our teams and clients globally. This role is critical in ensuring we are producing effective video ads/creative for our clients. They will be part creative consultant/strategist, creative lead and mentor to our global team of designers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a relentless passion for all things digital and social media, have an eagle eye for detail and organization, and have an obsession with what's coming next. We're looking for someone who has an immense sense of responsibility along with an immense sense of fun and who is not afraid to put his/her thinking cap on to bring new ideas to the table.
- Bachelors Degree
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and ability to keep up with new and emerging trends
- Experience developing and expanding multi-platform marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Google Alerts, and Instagram
- Ability to use target audience insights to create engaging stories for video ads
- Build respectful and strong working relationships with development partners and cross-functional internal teams.
- Ensure the creative team employs the most innovative production methods and that projects are completed on time and within client specifications
- Excellent English, literary, editorial (spelling/proofing) and creative writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively Customer Success Managers, Creative Success Managers and global design team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to execute all publishing workflows for video, images and text including publishing to social media platforms
- Ability to research and pursue various avenues of information gathering
- Ability to work in multi-functional and cross-cultural teams—content creation, design, and technical—to deliver online user experiences
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently juggle multiple projects and deadlines
It you fit this profile, please send resume and link to portfolio of work.