Creative Director - Digital/HTML5
About The Position
ReFUEL4 is the world’s first AI-guided creative platform. A worldwide team of designers work on briefs 24/7, developing hundreds of ad creatives per day. Using machine learning, ReFUEL4 is able to predict the performance of an ad before it is displayed, thereby saving advertisers media costs and time-to-market.
Have you had the opportunity to disrupt an industry with a new technology? That is exactly what we are doing and we need your help. Global headquarters are in Singapore with offices in Austin, TX and Manila.
The Creative Lead role will be based in our Manila (Alabang) office but working with our teams and clients globally. This role is critical in ensuring we are producing effective creative for our clients. They will be part creative consultant/strategist, creative lead and mentor to our global team of designers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-4+ years of experience with rich media, static ads, banners, takeovers, etc.
- 2-3+ years directing designers and creative production process
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and ability to keep up with new and emerging advertising trends
- Experience developing and expanding multi-platform marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Google Alerts, and Instagram
- Build respectful and strong working relationships with development partners and cross-functional internal teams
- Ensure the creative team employs the most innovative production methods and that projects are completed on time and within client specifications
- Strong understanding of graphic design, layout, typography, photography and illustration techniques.
- Solid exposure to brand, digital marketing and knowledge of social and marketing.
- Experienced with HTML5 Hand code candidates only (JS/CSS/HTML)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously while managing timelines and expectations
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
It you fit this profile, please send resume and link to portfolio of work. We greatly appreciate your interest in ReFUEL4, only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.