User Experience Engineer - Senior
About The Position
The role is based in Singapore, but we can offer relocation for the right candidates.
ReFUEL4’s global army of designers battle ad fatigue by refueling Facebook ads with fresh creative so campaigns never go stale.
We are the winner of Facebook's prestigious Global Marketing Partner 2016 Innovation Award.
The successful candidate will own the front-end experience for one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Solid experience with designing and developing Single Page Application using AngularJS or ReactJS or any other MV* framework.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Should have knowledge of build tools like gulp, grunt and webpack.
- The candidate should also have a decent knowledge of ES6 and/or ES7 constructs.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement, design to release.
- Collectively owning the Design & Development for multiple Client Applications.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
Why work with us*
- Build customer facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an International team of smart engineers. (Currently the tech team is comprised of engineers from 10 nationalities)
- Company sponsored happy hours.