User Experience Engineer - Senior
About The Position
We are scouring the globe for exceptional User Experience Engineers. Together, we will usher in a new era of real-time user experiences for our AI-powered marketplace.
Your skills and dedication will help us design, build and scale a broad range of services to drive value for advertisers and community of designers in 109 countries.
You will be based in our Singapore headquarters - an office that takes pride in global diversity - you will join 35 teammates from 15 different countries.
Together we will develop open-source and cloud-based technologies - REST APIs, Service Oriented Architectures, Microservices implementations, real time data pipelines, message queues into websocket and push notifications, etc.
You will contribute to front-end experience for one or more of our product areas - which include designer experience, advertiser experience, admin experience and growth.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Solid experience with crafting and developing Single Page Application using AngularJS or ReactJS or any other MV* framework.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Should have knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Grunt and Webpack.
- You should also have a strong knowledge of ES6 and/or ES7 constructs.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - from requirement to design to release.
- Collectively owning the Design & Development for multiple Client Applications.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers & Data Scientists to build features.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Participate in Design and Code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end standard methodologies.
Why work with us*
- Build customer facing technology products for global customers.
- Chance to work with an International team of smart engineers. (Currently the tech team is comprised of engineers from 10 nationalities)
- Company sponsored happy hours.