About The Position
Are you someone who can solve challenging problems? You don’t just know coding, more importantly you know how to tackle problems innovatively. Programming language is merely a tool for you, making an impact is your real goal.
ReFUEL4 uses data-driven and AI-centric approaches to disrupt the way advertising used to be done. We are not an advertising agency. Instead, we help advertisers remove their reliance on agencies and achieve greater performance while spending less time on managing campaigns.
ReFUEL4’s DATA team is not made up of your typical software engineers. We are a team of people with diverse skill sets including deep learning, software engineering, computer vision, DevOps, statistics, and data engineering, and analytics. With core R&D of the company being the team's main responsibility, we do not limit your job scope, or, your potential. The only limit you may have is yourself.
You will start off by perfecting one of our core product offerings by renovating data pipelines on top of Google cloud platform alongside with experienced lead architects. Furthermore, you will also be tasked on meaningful and diverse projects requiring skills you don't necessarily possess, such as GUI-based Windows/Mac application development.
Join us if you know what you have been doing.
Close your browser if you have hesitated.
- Perfect data processing pipelines.
- Collaborate well with your fellow teammates.
- Experience in Python, C++, data structures, algorithms, and data analytics
- Knowledge of threading, memory management, coding principles, and BigData technologies
- Flexible, problem solving, and analytical mindset
- Master's degree or above in relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in any of the followings would be a plus:
Graph DB, Google Cloud Platform, Scala, BigQuery, Dataflow, Airflow, image processing, computer vision